As another season winds down it’s time to celebrate our success and come together once again.
- Date: Thursday, November 10th
- Time: 6:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. (those under 19 have to leave by 9:00 p.m.)
- Place: Spitfire Arms Pub
- Cost: $30 for club members, $35 for non-members (guests) + processing fee
- RSVP by November 1st.
- The evening features a sit-down meal, awards, social opportunities, and more to come!
- Ticket Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valley-rugby-union-banquet-2022-tickets-440366386717
Award Nominations:Each year at our banquet the club presents two major awards. These awards are nomination based and our awards committee will take the nominations and make a final decision on award winners. These awards are the highest honours within our club. Players, coaches, volunteers, etc. are all eligible for nominations. The awards are as follows:
- The “Jack Bent” Award: given to an individual within the club who has made significant contributions to youth programming, development, and the growth of rugby in the Valley region over this past year.
- The “Charles Hardy” Clubsperson of the Year Award: given to an individual who has made significant contributions to the club over the past season. This could be on the field, off-the-field, behind-the-scenes, or all of the above.
Award Nomination Link: https://forms.gle/QjL3iV2v6yaRYk146
We hope to see you at the banquet! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a member of the executive!