Sportlomo Registration Link– https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
2023 Registration is OPEN
Registration for all programs is open. Early bird rates are in effect until May 12th, then the price increases.
Rookie Rugby: Rookie Rugby is a fun, non-contact way to introduce the game of rugby to kids. The program builds fundamental movement and physical literacy skills to teach children the game of rugby! For players born 2012-2018.
Youth Flag: Flag rugby is a fun way of introducing the game of rugby to youth. Whether you’re a rookie rugby graduate or are trying the sport for the first time- we aim to provide a positive and safe non-contact program for all. Opportunities will be had for co-ed and gendered sessions. For players born 2010-2011.
Intro to Contact: Introducing junior-aged players to contact rugby with age and skill-appropriate game-based learning and progressions. The players will be divided by gender. For players born 2008-2009.
Junior: Aiming in helping junior ages players elevate their game, hone their skills and continue on a pathway of the sport- whether their goal is to play for the provincial team, or just because they love it! Players will practice with the senior program are permitted to play within the senior league and we will aim to coordinate junior matches against other clubs. For players born 2005-2007.
Senior: The highest age category in our club. Whether you have goals to play to the highest level you love or love a social environment where you can play the sport you’ve developed to love- there’s a space for everyone here! The men and women sides compete in the Rugby NS Senior Summer League. For players born in 2004 and before.
All programs are subject to participant numbers and volunteer availability.
- follow the Sportlomo link to register and select Nova Scotia & Valley Rugby Union
- Use your account from last year or create an account with SportLomo
- Select your category and quantity. If only registering one player, select 1
- Follow steps as indicated in the system and complete the necessary forms
- If you are a U19, U18, U17 athlete, please click member details and the upwards arrow on the right side of the screen. This will allow you to upgrade to a senior membership, which is required for playing in the senior club league.
- Make sure you are in the 2023 registration year.
- If you have any questions, please contact us!