We are excited for our indoor touch series this year which is open to anyone who may be interested! Starts Wednesday November 17th.
***please note some dates have changed due to current covid restrictions – please check in with email@example.com for most recent updates***
Note to Players:
- A reminder that all participants must show proof of vaccination. We will be following the provincial Proof of Vaccine Policy.
- You must be registered with Rugby Canada via SportLomo to participate in these sessions for insurance purposes. You will not be permitted to train without insurance or without payment prior to the session. If you played summer rugby or during the fall junior 7s, you are covered for these sessions.
- Sportlomo link: https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE POINTS.
Pre-New Year Dates (~10 sessions):
- Wednesdays (November 17-December 15), 8-9pm @ West Hants Sports Complex, Windsor
- Sundays (November 21-December 19), 11 am-12pm @ Credit Union Rec Complex, Kentville
Post New Year Dates (~30 sessions):
- Thursdays (January 6- February 17), 8-9 @ West Hants Sports Complex, Windsor
- Wednesdays (February 23-April 13), 8-9 @ West Hants Sports Complex, Windsor
- Sundays (January 9- April 17), 11 am-12pm @ Credit Union Rec Complex, Kentville
$200 for all sessions (~$5/session, with a break even of 13 sessions), or $15 per session drop in fee. Payments can be made via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new registrant, the option to pay via SportLomo is available too!